Sunday, October 19, 2008

Las Vegas

Last weekend was my girls weekend in Vegas for Michelle's bachelorette party. I was very anxious to celebrate. Getting on the plane I had my 1st ever anxiety attack my heart was racing like it never had before. It was because I was leaving my baby for the 1st time! Once we were in the air I was able to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Friday night we went to the piano bar in New York New York, Cyote Ugly, and Rock and hit Rain at the end of the evening. Saturday toured the strip, I didn't spend one dime on gambling but made up for it in alcohol expenses, $10 for one drink! Saturday night we were off to LAX in the Luxor then Moon in the Palms. I had no idea NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) were having their after concert party at LAX, BONUS for me! An old NKOTB fan from 16-20 and still think they have "The Right Stuff". Melissa and I were very excited, we left before we got to them perform which we were clueless they were going too. LAX was filled with screaming women from 25-35 years old. Afterwards we made our final stop to Moon at the Palms. We were there until after 4 a.m. had to catch our shuttle at 5:00 to the airport. Having cocktails still in us made our trip through the security lines much more interesting. All three of us girls slept the entire plane ride home and then some! It was a good trip overall but an exhausting one at that! I'm getting too old to party like a Rock Star. We saw Michael Pleps, Brooke Burns & NKOTB so it was well worth it. Also, Michelle's room was on the same floor as the Playboy Suite, Saturday night there was a huge party that continued on after 11:00 the next morning! People are crazy nuts there!

No comments: