Wednesday, April 2, 2008

On the Upside...

Good news I accepted a new position at Marsh as a Sales Associate and officially start 4/21. I will have a little time off before then which is great and still be able to collect my 90 days pay from Citi. It's a new department at Marsh and new position so I will be able to mold it into my own. It's more money which is a bonus and the benefits are great 3 weeks vacation and 4 personal holidays and more paid holidays than Citi. Today my husband brought home a minivan he got a great deal and it looks almost new! Things are moving in the right direction. Thank you everyone for your support on my job hunt. I think this will be an excellent opportunity for me and my family!

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

Yay! I couldn't be happier for you and hopefully this will turn into a great career! :)